Retail Shop Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
(Open until July 27, 2012 at 5:30 p.m.)
We're currently looking for a great new addition to the Beehive team. This person will be responsible for coordinating our creamery retail shop, as well as performing basic administrative assistant duties.
Job duties include:
Retail shop coordinator
- Coordinate and staff retail shop
- Stocking shop and merchandising products
- Educating customers about Beehive Cheese (samples, storytelling, signage, etc.)
- In store gift box creation
- Maintaining and closing the cash drawer
Office assistant duties
- Assist with accounts payable, credit card payment processing in Quickbooks
- Processing and fielding charitable donation requests
- Coordinating staff lunches and other staff events
- Assist sales department and marketing coordinator
Experience: Applicants must have retail sales and office experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
Skills/abilities: Applicants must be organized, energetic, be an active problem solver with a positive “get it done” mind-set, work well with people, work well in a busy environment, have foodie-like qualities, and genuinely enjoy eating and selling cheese.
Hours: Full time - Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation: Hourly based on experience
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or to 2440 E. 6600 S. STE#8 Uintah, UT 84405. Deadline to apply is July 27th at 5:30 p.m.